Im getting married: Sushmita Sen

It's official. Sushmita Sen is getting married soon. While the actor doesn't tell us the name of the mystery man, she confirms the wedding next year.

  "Yes, I do plan to get married next year. I think it is time. Ab Bahut wait karva liya sabko (I have made everybody wait a lot)," she says.
   
"I am taking my time to say yes, but once I say I do, it will be for keeps as I firmly believe in the institution of marriage," said Sush on a recent visit to the Indo-German Urban Mela in the Capital.
  Sushmita Sen has been linked up to a lot of men from all walks of life. But she has not revealed who she will be marrying.
 
   “It is my childhood dream to have a Christian style wedding, just like the fairy tales. I always imagine myself as a bride who will wear a gown, with a long train and veil. I find the idea of walking down the aisle and then being handed to the groom by the father very romantic,” Sushmita said.
“I will also do a traditional Indian wedding since my father wants me to. Right now, I am seriously thinking of marriage. May be something will happen next year,” she added.
   
Sushmita Sen says “I’ll do a film soon. An announcement about my next film will be made between October and December.
   
Sushmta Sen who shot to fame after bringing home the Miss Universe crown is grooming girls who aspire to be Miss Indias
Sushmita has adopted two kids - Renee and Alisha. Renee, she says is old enough to understand her mom.
Sushmita Sen is very close with her parents and so is her daughter Renee
   
Sush, however hasn't revealed who she will be tying the knot with. She was last linked up with Imtiaz Khatri.
  
 Sushmita Sen shared a special bond with Pakistani cricketer Wasim Akram and maintained that they were 'just good friends'
Sushmita Sen with ad maker Manav Menon. They were an item for a long time.
Sushmita and Muddassar Aziz were seen together at events oh so often sparking rumours of a tie up.
  
 Sushmita and Sanjay Narang were dating for a some time.
Sushmita Sen and Bunty Sachdeva shared a special relation too, but, like the rest of her relationships were short lived.
 That Sushmita Sen and Vikram Bhatt were dating each other is ancient history.

     Sushmita Sen and Randeep Hooda shared a special bond during the days of the flick Karma Aur Holi and before long they separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive