Best father-daughter wedding moments

The wedding season is here, and apart from all the fun & frolic, weddings can also be emotional, especially for fathers. Here's an ode to to the priceless love fathers and daughters share. 

 But I loved her first and I held her first. [Image Courtesy: Anshum M Photography]
   
 Together with a wink and a smile, we go together like a wink and a smile [Image:Photo Tantra]
   
 And I let you know your daddy Forever will be there [Image: Photo Tantra]

    I know I gotta let her go, but I'll always remember every hug in the morning and butterfly kisses.
   
 Oh, I cannot believe my eyes today My Daughter is a Bride [Image:Photo Tantra]
   
 To send you on your way, I wish you every happiness [Image: Faizaan Patel]
   
 She was sent here from heaven and she's daddy's little girl [Image: Photo Tantra]
   
 I close my eyes at night, wondering where would I be without you in my life [Image:Photo Tantra]
   
 The one that I read all those fairy tales to [Image: Photo Tantra]
   
You were my first love, always there for me [Image Courtesy: Richa Kalshekar]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive